Cardiology Care Services
ANAHEIM GLOBAL MEDICAL CENTER
Stress can not only ruin your day, but your health. Our team provides superior healthcare to ensure each person can enjoy life in great health.
Anaheim Global Medical Center’s Cardiovascular Institute provides advanced diagnostic and interventional cardiac and vascular treatments for patients suffering from heart related illnesses.
We offer a wide range of cardiac care, including a Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Left and right heart catheterization
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (including balloon and stent placement)
- Rotablator- coronary and peripheral orbital atherectomy system
- FFR (Fractional Flow Reserve) measurements
- Pacemaker insertion
- Bi-Ventricular Intra Cardiac Defibrillator (Bi V ICD) insertion
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) insertion
- Electrocardiography and echocardiography services, including:
- Exercise stress testing
- Lexiscan testing
- Stress echocardiography
- Cardiac nuclear studies
We are a County of Orange designated STEMI Receiving Center, assuring we have a cardiac response team ready to treat heart attack patients at a moment‘s notice. Interventional cardiologists affiliated with Anaheim Global Medical Center have the capability of clearing a cardiac related blockage from all major branches of the vascular system, including the carotid (neck), aortic (chest), iliac (pelvis), femoral (leg), and renal (kidney) arteries. Additionally, our Cardiac Institute offers several types of cardiac surgeries, including:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
- Valve repair
- Off-pump and minimally invasive surgery
Our staff are specially certified and trained to provide high quality, cardiac care.